Adjust your beauty products to your needs, with personalised beauty formulas and treatments tailored to your skin. At Geoplasty Plastic Surgery, we offer you customised assessment and anti-ageing treatment for your skin with dermocosmetics by French company Universkin, which breaks new ground with its revolutionary approach to cosmetic pharmaceutical formulas.
A team of biologists, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, chemists and pharmacists of Universkin have carefully chosen 19 active ingredients and experimented with 1,159 different combinations, so that the cosmetic treatment is more than ever tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
So every patient receives their own personal serum, meticulously prepared to meet their skin’s unique needs.
As Universkin products have to be evaluated, diagnosed and prepared by a doctor, they are not available in beauty corners, pharmacies or online.
Polyvalent serum Universkin P Serum
The Universkin tailor-made cosmetic treatments include a revolutionary nanotechnology system, the Universkin P Serum.
The serum is enriched with:
- Hyaluronic acid of low molecular weight.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (10%), known for their anti-inflammatory action.
- Vitamin E.
- Biomimetic peptides.
All these create an enhanced dermocosmetic serum with different action depending on the ingredients used.
Universkin was the very first company worldwide to introduce biomimetic peptides into dermocosmetics.
Biomimetic peptides are short chains of 5 or 6 amino acids, and act as biological messengers to skin cells. The active substance (e.g. hormone, enzyme or transmitter) is locked on the cell receptors and transfers the message. In other words, these peptides tell the skin cells to produce any missing component (e.g. collagen, proteoglycans, etc.).
- Safeguard the skin’s moisture.
- Increase the skin’s resistance.
- Assist in skin regeneration.
- Protect the skin against photoageing.
How clinical assessment and treatment are performed
For the first time, at Geoplasty Plastic Surgery, we have the opportunity to create the best cosmetic treatments, after the clinical evaluation of each patient.
The clinical evaluation of your skin is performed with the help of the state-of-the-art OBSERV 520 skin analysing system. This device photographs and reveals the skin’s textural topography right through the deepest layers.
So, we get clear visual evidence of the problem and the needs of your skin, and select the most appropriate treatment for you. The products at our clinic contain active ingredients in high concentrations, depending on the needs of your skin. This innovation borrows the main principles of functional medicine, which focuses on the patient and the root causes of each problem.
SkinXs digital platform
Universkin has developed the innovative SkinXs artificial intelligence digital platform. With the help of the special SkinXs questionnaire, we generate your unique skin profile and identify your key skin concerns free-of-charge, even remotely.
So, we create a truly personalised skincare treatment.
Which skin problems do dermocosmetics treat
By creating a personalised Universkin serum, we treat:
- Oxidative stress from the sun.
- Scars, blackheads and discolouration (blemishes, melasma, pigmentation disorders).
- Skin ageing (sagging, wrinkles).
- Acne and acne rosacea.
- Skin dryness and dehydration.
- Skin exfoliation.
- Skin oiliness.
How safe the Universkin dermocosmetics are
Patient safety is the top priority of Universkin. All products developed through proper combinations are not only individualised, but also fully standardised.
Every possible combination from the 1,159 overall is available responsibly to the European Union market, since it is:
- Submitted to the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP).
- Approved at a European level by the French National Agency for the Safety of Health Products (ANSM) as a new product category, Medical Cosmetics.
Universkin products are organic, free from preservatives and perfumes and are not tested on animals.
All Universkin products are tested for:
- Stability – The quality of the formula and the concentration of ingredients in each product do not degrade or change over their indicated lifespan.
- Tolerance – The ability to withstand significant quantities of each substance in order to avoid irritation and other undesirable skin reactions.
- Toxicity (toxicology) or preclinical safety data – Special studies by accredited independent toxicologists has shown no increase in toxicity when administering any Universkin cosmetic product. Thereby the use of these products is absolutely safe.
Why choose us for dermocosmetics
If you want a younger and more natural appearance, at Geoplasty Plastic Surgery we offer the most contemporary and reliable treatments and techniques. Dr Georgopoulos works with French company Universkin in the area of dermocosmetics and ensures excellent, long-lasting results, with attention to safety.
Book an appointment to find out all about the available options and personalised solutions, fully tailored to your needs: